DC Motor Driver 30A
This driver uses two high current half bridge Infineon BTS 7960 chip for motor drive applications. Interfacing to a microcontroller or Arduino is made easy using this driver which features current sensing, slew rate adjustment and protection against over-temperature, overvoltage, under-voltage, Over-current and short circuit.
This small size driver provides a cost optimized solution for protected high current PWM motor drives.
- Operating Voltage 5 to 27V (B+)
- Control motor speed by PWM up to 25 kHz.
- Motor forward and backward motion control
- Switched mode current limitation for reduced power dissipation.
- Current limitation level of 30 A Current sense capability
- Over-temperature shut down Over-voltage lock out.
- Large size heat sink is mounted to driver.
- Size: 4*5*1.2 cm.
- Weight: 66 gm.
How to connect to Arduino
- 5V power supply from Arduino.
- GND connected Arduino GND .
- R_EN and L_EN shorted and connected to 5V level.
- L_PWM, input PWM signal or high motor forward.
- R_PWM, input PWM signal or high motor revers.