Fingerprint Scanner - Serial TTL
This great fingerprint module from ADH-Tech taiwan that communicates over TTL Serial so you can easily embed it into your next project.The module itself does all of the heavy work behind reading and identifying the fingerprints with an on-board optical sensor and 32-bit CPU. All you need to do is send it simple commands.
To get started, just register each fingerprint that you want to store by sending the corresponding command and pressing your finger against the reader three times. The fingerprint scanner can store up to 20 different fingerprints and the database of prints.
The module is small and easy to mount using two mounting tabs on the side of the sensor. The on-board JST-SH connector has four signals: Vcc, GND, Tx, Rx.
Demo software for PC is available in the documents below, simply connect the module to your computer using our USB-TTL converter and start the software to read fingerprints!
- High-Speed, High-Accuracy Fingerprint Identification using the SmackFinger 3.0 Algorithm
- Download Fingerprint Images from the Device
- Read and Write Fingerprint Templates and Databases
- Simple UART protocol (Default 115200 baud)
- Capable of 1:1 Verification and 1:N Identification