Raspberry Pi AD/DA High Precesion Expansion Board
The Rapberry Pi GPIO interface does not have analog to digital or digital to analog (AD/DA) function. This high precision AD/DA board allow you to expand the capability of the RPI to be able to interface with the real world through sensors and actuators. This make the RPI with its great processing power a powerful tool for embedded systems, home automation and powerful control systems.
The board have 8 channels 24 bit ADC (ADS1256) and two channels 16 bit DAC (DAC8552). The pin_headers on the board make it easy to connect and read from any sensor you want (analog input) and control any actuator (digital output).
The board is also equipped with output LED indicator, 10 k potentiometer, photo resistor, power LED indicator, ADC testing jumper and DAC testing jumper. The board is easy to use and compatible with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+ and Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+.
Supported Pi Models
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+
- Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+
- Raspberry Pi GPIO interface : for connecting with the Pi
- AD/DA input/output : screw terminals
- AD input : pinheaders, easy to connect various analog sensor modules
- 7.68M crystal
- LM285-2.5 : provides reference voltage for the ADC chip
- Photo resistor
- LED output indicator
- 10K potentiometer
- DAC8552 : 16bit high-precision DAC, 2ch
- Power indicator
- ADS1256 : 24bit high-precision ADC, 8ch (4ch differential input)
- ADC testing jumper
- DAC testing jumper
- Power selection jumper
- ADC reference ground configuration : when AD single inputted, the AINCOM is reference terminal, can be connected to GND or external reference voltage