Relay Module for Arduino (4 Channels - 5V)
This relay module consists of 4 relays. Each relay is connected to a current buffer so that you can connect them directly to a Microcontroller or Arduino.
Using these relays you can easily control high power devices or appliances using arduino or microcontrollers, the relay is rated for 230V 10Amps. The Module has 5 LED's, one for power and 4 for indicating relay signals.
Rating: 10A (250V AC or 30 V DC)
Input (Control) voltage: 5V DC
How to connect
The connections to your Arduino (or microcontroller) side:
- VCC - supply voltage. 5V from my Arduino.
- IN1 - set to HIGH to set the relay to its "default" state, set to LOW to switch the relay to its alternate state
- IN2 - same as IN1, but controls the second relay on the board
- IN3 - same as IN1, but controls the second relay on the board
- IN4 - same as IN1, but controls the second relay on the board
- GND - ground
The connections to your power Device side:
- NC: Normally close
- COM: Common
- NO: Normally open