Speech Recognition Shield for Arduino (EasyVR)
EasyVR is a multi-purpose speech recognition module designed to add robust and cost effective speech and voice recognition capabilities to any application.
The EasyVR features like 32 user-defined Speaker Dependent (SD) triggers and a host of built-in speaker independent (SI) commands, the shield has additional connectors for the microphone input, an 8 ohm speaker output, audio line-out/headphone jack, and access to the I/O pins of the EasyVR module. A programmable LED is also included to show feedback during recognition tasks.
- A host of built-in speaker independent (SI) commands (available in US English, Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish and French) for ready to run basic controls.
- Supports up to 32 user-defined Speaker Dependent (SD) triggers or commands (any language) as well as Voice Passwords.
- Easy-to-use and simple Graphical User Interface to program Voice Commands to your robot.
- Make your own sound tables using Sensory QuickSynthesis4 tool
- The new EasyVR GUI includes a command to process and download custom sound tables to the module (overwriting existing sound table)
- Connector for microphone input
- 8 ohm speaker output
- Headphone jack
- Programmable LED to show feedback during recognition tasks
Check video below for how to use speech recognition module to control servo movement