Stepper Motor Driver (3.5A ) with Microstepping
This is a stepper motor driver with maximum current of 3.5 A. It has micro-stepping capability up to 1/16 micro-step. it uses the made in Japan Toshiba TB6560AHQ
The driver is easy to use, pins and connections are marked on the board and equipped with large heat sink to ensure good heat dissipation. The driver is also equipped with optical isolation for full protection. It is compatible with mach3, emc, KCAM etc.
- Rated voltage: DC 12V-24V
- Maximum current: 3.5A
- Current adjustable (Current Settings): 0.5A, 1A, 1.5A, 1.8A, 2A.2.5A, 3.5A
- micro-stepping capability: Full step,half step,1/4 step,1/8 step,1/16 step max
- 74HC series chip to amplify the parallel Signal to improve stability
- TB6560 driver chip, high efficiency and anti-vibration
- High efficiency heat sink
- Compact size: 50x73x30mm
Some Note About Pin Connections:
- The EN, CW, and CLK inputs are opto-isolated. If you are connecting them directly to a microcontroller then we suggest grounding the EN-, CW-, and CLK- pins with your microcontroller as per the diagram above.
- EN (Enable input): If connected as per above diagram, grounding EN+ input will enable the motor drive outputs. Providing a logic high will disable outputs to the motor.
- CW (Direction input): If connected as in the diagram, grounding CW+ input will cause the motor to rotate anti-clockwise (counter-clockwise). Providing a logic high will cause the motor to rotate clockwise. The direction of rotation also depends upon the motor coil polarity.
- CLK (Step input): Continually pulsing the CLK+ input will cause the motor to step in one direction. Depending on the excitation mode setting (via switches SW3 & 4) the motor will step once per 1 to 16 pulses of the CLK+ pin