Xbee Carrier (For Stand Alone Zigbee or Bluetooth Bee)
XBee Carrier is module designed for wireless Bee modules (bluetooth bee and Zigbee). It can be used to supplying power (through lithium battery, USB cable) or for bee modules programming or setting. Then you can use these modules stand alone.
XBee Carrier is a Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) base board designed for Bee series. It is specially suitable for standalone Bee Nodes like bluetooth bee which have ATMega328 onboard.
The board cab be powered by a lithium battery or through USB cable. You can Solar Panel or the USB cable to charge the battery. The FT232RL chip onboard helps in downloading the program to Bee Module directly.
The on-board FT232RL can be used like any other 3.3V USB to UART interface when not connected to any Bee Modules. This is useful for programming a 3.3V MCU through Serial Port.
- On-Board Charge Controller CN3063
- On-Board 3.3V LDO Low noise Micropower Regulator - RT9167A_33PB
- On-board FT232RL UBS-UART IC
- LEDs for PWR, charge indication and UART transmission.
- Power switch and Reset button
- 2.0mm pitch JST connector for Battery and Charger.
- Wireless Sensor Network with Standalone Bee Node like bluetooth Bee.
- As a configuration aid for Bees using FT232RL.
- Charger for Lithium Cells using on-board charge controller.
- As a FT232RL based 3.3v USB-UART.