NUCLEO-L432KC (STM32 ARM Cortex Processing Board)
The NUCLEO-L432KC is a Nucleo-32 development board featuring the ultra-low power STM32L432KCU6 microcontroller. It enables you to prototype and develop ideas using the STM32 MCU with Arduino Nano connectivity.
The STM32 Nucleo board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer. The board also comes with the STM32 comprehensive software HAL library with various packaged software examples. You will also have direct access to the ARM mbed™ on-line resources.
- STM32L432KC Microcontroller
- ARM®32-bit Cortex®-M4 CPU
- 80 MHz max CPU frequency
- 256 KB Flash
- 64 KB SRAM
- GPIO (20) with external interrupt capability
- 12-bit ADC with 12 channels
- Timers (4)
- I2C (2)
- USART (2)
- SPI (2)
- Random Generator (TRNG for HW entropy)