ST-LINK V2 in-Circuit Debugger/Programmer for STM8 and STM32
This is the original ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontrollers. The single-wire interface module (SWIM) and JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) interfaces are used to communicate with any STM8 or STM32 microcontroller located on an application board.
STM8 applications use the USB full-speed interface to communicate with the ST Visual Develop (STVD-STM8) or ST Visual Programmer (STVP-STM8) software, or with integrated development environments from third-parties.
STM32 applications use the USB full-speed interface to communicate with the STM32CubeIDE software tool or with integrated development environments from third-parties.
- 5 V power supplied by a USB connector
- USB 2.0 full-speed compatible interface
- USB Type-A to Mini-B cable provided
- Single-wire interface module SWIM
- JTAG/serial wire debug (SWD)
- Direct firmware update support (DFU)
- Status LED blinking during the communication with the PC