Audio Player Module for Arduino
Audio player module is a an easy to use music player device whose design is based on a high-quality audio chip ATS2301. It can support 8KHZ~48KHZ sampling frequency MP3, WMA and WAV file formats.
You can easily control the audio module by sending uart commands, such as switch songs, change the volume, play mode and so on. It seems a simple module, but it includes FAT filesystem, SD driver, audio decode and so on. Want to know how strong the module is? Please come to experience it!
- Asynchronous serial port control
- Support MP3, WMA and WAV fortmat music.
- Compatibility with FAT16 and FAT32 filesystem.
- Support microSD card and USB disk.
- 16 levels volume control.
- 8 kinds of EQ.
- Support selecting music by filename or file number.
- Support expanding PA.
- Support calendar function.