All in 1 USB Data Converter (SPI/I2C/UART/Parallel)
All in 1 USB serial converter is a universal bus interface device designed for interfacing USB with serial SPI, I2C, UART as well as interfacing USB with standard and enhanced parallel port (EPP). The output signal level can be selected either 3.3V or 5V.
It is a powerful debugging tool for developer to interface with a device. It can be also used for data sniffing and analyzing. The Multifunction USB converter can be also used for serial expansion, I2C interface EEPROM，SPI interface FLASH and STC MCU programming, program debugging, data acquisition and data sniffing.
- Support USB to UART, I2C, SPI interface
- Support USB to parallel printer port and EPP or MEM parallel port
- The signal level can be selected by 3.3V or 5V
- The output voltage can be selected by 3.3V or 5V
- UART and SPI/I2C working status indicator LED
- Serial port expansion: simulation standard serial port, used to upgrade the original serial peripheral device, or increase additional serial port through the USB
- Hardware debugging: debug the I2C interface chip with I2C, burn I2C interface, EEPROM, SPI interface, FLASH memory
- MCU programming: burn programs to the MCU through the UART interface; Program debugging: through the UART interface to get the program print information, to see the program running state
- Data acquisition and sniffing: Sniffing and deriving data from serial interface devices
- Brush: serial brush, firmware update, brush TV, routing, motherboards and other equipment