Micro Maestro 6-channel USB Servo Controller
The Micro Maestro is Polulo second-generation USB servo controllers. The board supports three control methods — USB for direct connection to a PC, TTL serial for use with embedded systems, and internal scripting for self-contained, host controller-free applications. The Micro Maestro is a highly versatile six-channel servo controller and general I/O board in a highly compact package.
The extremely accurate, high-resolution servo pulses have a jitter of less than 200 ns, making this servo controller well suited for high-precision animatronics, and built-in speed and acceleration control make it easy to achieve smooth, seamless movements.
Free configuration and control application for Windows makes it easy to:
- Configure and test your controller
- Create, run, and save sequences of servo movements for animatronics and walking robots
- Three control methods: USB, TTL (5V) serial, and internal scripting
- 0.25μs output pulse width resolution (corresponds to approximately 0.025° for a typical servo, which is beyond what the servo could resolve)
- Pulse rate configurable from 33 to 100 Hz
- Wide pulse range of 64 to 3280 μs when using all six servos with a pulse rate of 50 Hz
- Individual speed and acceleration control for each channel
- Channels can also be used as general-purpose digital outputs or analog inputs
- A simple scripting language lets you program the controller to perform complex actions even after its USB and serial connections are removed
- Board can be powered off of USB or a 5 – 16 V battery, and it makes the regulated 5V available to the user
- Compact size of 2.16 × 3.05 cm and light weight of 4.8 g