USB-XBEE Adapter (Connect Zigbee to USB)
This module can be used as USB-BEE adaptor and at the same time it can be used as USB to UART adapter.
It is equipped with BEE socket (20pin 2.0mm). Using this converter enables you to connect any bee module such as Zigbee, Bluetooth bee or WIFI bee, to usb directly.
Therefore you might connect your PC to various wireless applications such as Arduino or Android mobile via a Bee compatible module. The USB-BEE converter is based on FT232RL The ever popular FTDI USB to UART IC.
- Single chip USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface.
- Entire USB protocol handled on the chip – require No firmware programming
- 5V Single Supply Operation and compatible with 3.3V/5V operation voltage
- USB 2.0 Full Speed compatible
- Compatible with Xbee
1) USB Adapter of BEE modules for PC wireless function.
2) USB Serial adapter to communicate with TTL/CMOS level Serial devices.