This stepper motor driver can drive up to 3 stepper motors with 3.5 A peak current for each motor. It is also equipped with spindle relay output and can handle a spindle. It has micro-stepping capability up to 1/16 micro-step.
The driver is integrated with break output board (so you do not need one) and can be connected directly to the parallel port. In addition it has a manual control port interface for manual control of your motors.
The 3 axis driver uses Toshiba TB6560AHQ chip and equiped with optical isolation with dc-dc power supply isolation for full protection. Finally, this driver is compatible with most parallel software MACH3, KCAM4 etc!
- Toshiba TB6560AHQ chip - High power, maximum 3.5A drive current chipset !
- Number of motors : 3 motors
- Maximum current per motor: 3.5 A
- Voltage range: 12: 36 V
- Support four microstepping 1、1/2、1/8、1/16; for higher accuracy and smooth operation
- Overload, over-current and over-temperature safety
- Relay spindle interface - Outputs Max. 36V 7.5A for spindle motors or coolant pump (only one device can be powered by this output!)
- Bipolar constant current chopper drive with non-resonant region
12-16V DC power supply for Nema 17 stepper motors
16-24V DC power supply for Nema 23 stepper motors
24-36V DC power supply for Nema 34 stepper motors
Output current of the power supply can be calculated as:
Output current = Rated current of your stepper motors * Number of Motors + 2A
(For example, if you want to drive 3 * 3A Nema 23 stepper motors, theoretically 24V 11A DC power supply is recommended).