This is 50A motor driver module for Dc motors. It is compatible with arduino and any micro-controller. It can be used for full control of DC motors (RPM control, reverse rotation and motor brake).
It is based on low impedance MOSFET which improve the response time and reduce heat losses and temperature. The motor driver also comes with an efficient heat sink for heat dissipation.
- Rated voltage: 3 V-15 V
- Rated current: 50 A
- Current peak: 100 A
- Switching frequency: 1 K to 200 kHz
- Dimensions: 50 * 50 * 30 mm
- V + Power Input +
- GND Power Input -
- EN Driver Enable, high enable, low off
- RPWM Forward PWM input, high active
- LPWM Reverse PWM input, active high
- CT Current signal output, analog signal
- VT Voltage signal output, analog signal