7" Digital HDMI Screen for Raspberry
This is 7 inch High definition touch screen (HDMI LCD) screen with 800x480 resolution. It is powered by USB from Raspberry and have backlight switch that is used for backlight control (ON/OFF) for lower power consumption. The HDMI LCD is designed specially for Raspberry Pi. It works with any Raspberry Pi model. The HDMI feature allows you to play your HD video streaming.
It come with Raspbian driver although it is designed to work with any of your Raspberry operating systems. It is easy to set up and we provide in documents below a step by step instructions. The HDMI LCD is designed specially for Raspberry Pi However it can be used with any other application or as an LCD for mini computer.
- 800×480 high resolution, touch control.
- Supports Raspberry Pi, comes with Raspbian driver (works with your Raspbian directly), and Ubuntu image.
- Supports BB Black, comes with Angstrom image.
- Not only for mini-PCs, it can work as a computer monitor just like any other general HDMI screen (touch function is unavailable in this case).
- HDMI interface for displaying, USB interface for touch control.
- Back light control to lower power consumption.