A9G GSM/GPRS/GPS module by Ai-thinker is an integrated IoT solution that supports dual band GSM/GPRS network and at the same time It has an embedded GPS module. If your project involves both GSM and GPS module then the A9G GSM GPS is a good choice.
The board features compact size and low current consumption. With power saving capabilities, the current consumption is as low as 3mA in sleep mode. It communicates with microcontroller via UART port supports AT commands.
The A9G by default comes with a bootloader or firmware and hence it can be controlled using AT commands through Arduino, ESP8266, and Raspberry Pi as well. It can be used to connect modules such as Arduino and Raspberry Pi to the internet and can be used in a wide range of IoT applications and is ideal for IoT applications for home automation, industrial wireless control, wearable electronics, wireless location sensing devices, wireless location system signals, and other IoT applications.
- Module: Ai Thinker A9G
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V – 4.2V
- Quad Band Frequencies: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Standby Current: < 2mA
- Support GPS, BDS (Beidou chinese sattelite positioning system)
- Supports GPRS data service, the maximum download data rate is 85.6 Kbps, upload data is 42.8 Kbps
- Supports digital audio and analog audio
- GSM GPS Module
- 1 X GSM / GPRS Antenna
- 1 X GPS Antenna