Blood Pressure Sensor Module
Blood pressure is the pressure of the blood in the arteries as it is pumped around the body by the heart. When your heart beats, it contracts and pushes blood through the arteries to the rest of your body. This force creates pressure on the arteries. Blood pressure is recorded as two numbers—the systolic pressure (as the heart beats) over the diastolic pressure (as the heart relaxes between beats).
Automated blood pressure measurements can be a valuable tool in collecting and documenting this critical information. The blood pressure sensor have many applications for scientist and engineers. It can be used for science ( engineering) experiments or activity which involves blood pressure measurements such as in the field of exercise science, biology, physiology, medical engineering, blood pressure anamolies, athletes comparison and humman health.
- Measure systolic pressure (high), diastolic pressure (low) and heart rate.
- Fully compatible with Arduino and micro_controller.
- Measurements display 16 x 2 Character LCD Module.
- Optional wireless data transmission plug and play (bluetooth, wireless uart).
- Pressure range: 0 : 280 mm hg.
- Pulse range: 40-199 times/ min.
- Accuracy pressure : ±3 mm hg.
- Accuracy pulse : reading value with in ± 5%
- Input Voltage： DC 6V (4AA batteries).
- Dimension： 160mm x 175mm.
This medical sensor has been designed in order to help researchers, developers and engineers to measure data for experimentation and test purposes. It is a low cost and open source solution as opposed to expensive and propietary medical devices . The module has no medical certification and must not be used in critical diagnosis.