CNC Cut Spindle Kit (300W - Air Cooled)
The spindle is the rotating axis of your CNC machine that hold and rotate the cutting tool. It should hold the cutting tool firmly to resist excessive force during cutting and generate a sufficient torque (force) and RPM according to the material your CNC is designed to cut.
This is 300 W quite (low sound level) and smooth running spindle kit that comes with ER11 standard collet and spindle mounting block. The spindle is air cooled (no water cooling is required). It can be used for cutting soft materials such as PCB, wood, plastic, acrylic, teflon, synthetics and soft copper.
The kit includes the ER11 precision chuck. They have very low runout and hold the bits (cutting tools) firmly in place. The kit also includes very strong spindle mounting block that is designed specially for 52 mm diameter spindles.The 300 watt spindle uses DC power from 12 to 48 volt (DC power supply).
- Power: 300w
- Work voltage: 12-48VDC
- Torque: 230mn.m
- Motor length : 175mm
- Rotation speed: 3000-12000 RPM (12V-3000 rpm, 24V-6000 rpm, 36V-9000 rpm, 48V-12000 rpm)
- ER11 collect: 3.175mm
- Axis collet length: 48mm
- Milling Cutter Diameter: 1.0mm~6mm
- Diameter of axis collect holder:16mm
- Repeat accuracy: 0.01-0.04mm
- Cooling: air cooled
- Application Material: PCB, wood, plastic, acrylic, teflon, synthetics and soft copper.
- Weight: 900 gm
- 1 x 300W Spindle Motor
- 1 x Mount bracket
- 1 x ER11 collect: 3.175mm
- 4 x Screws