Continuous rotation servo converts standard RC servo position pulses into continuous rotation speed. This means that you can control the rpm of servo motor shaft and its direction of rotation.
This is the strongest continuous rotation servo we carry (14 kg-cm at 6 V). It features two ball bearings on the output shaft for reduced friction.
What is rest point adjustment?
It offers easy access to the rest-point adjustment potentiometer. The default rest point is 1.5 ms, but this can be adjusted by using a small slotted screwdriver to turn the middle-point positioner. Pulse widths above the rest point result in counterclockwise rotation, with speed increasing as the pulse width increases; pulse widths below the rest point result in clockwise rotation, with speed increasing as the pulse width decreases.
- Dimensions: 40.8 × 20.1 × 38 mm
- Weight: 56 g
- Operating Speed : 0.18sec/60degree (4.8V) - 0.16sec/60degree (6 V)
- Stall Torque : 12.5kg.cm/125.2oz.in(4.8V) - 14kg.cm/141.9oz.in(6V)
- Operating Voltage : 4.8V~6V
- Control System : Analog
- Direction : CCW
- Operating Angle : continuous rotation
- Required Pulse : 500us-2500us
- Bearing Type : 2 ball bearings
- Gear Type : Metal
- Wire Length : 30 cm