MKS BASE is a 3D printer and CNC control board with built in 5 A4988 stepper drivers and ATmega2560 (Arduino Mega) micro-controller. It is an integrated and complete solution for building your 3d printer and no more electronic components are needed. The board can use the same firmware as Ramps1.4. MKS BASE is designed to be flexible in the user's power source availability, allowing any power supply from 12V to 24V.
- Built-in 5 A4988 stepper drivers (no motor drivers are needed)
- Built-in Atmega2560 micro-controller compatible with all RAMPS class firmware
- 3 temperature ADC connectors for thermistors
- 4 PWM capable power mosfet outputs with voltage selector - Bed / Extruder0 / Extruder1 or Fan1 / Fan0
- 6 end stop connectors with power output - Xmin / Xmax / Ymin / Ymax / Zmin / Zmax
- Recoverable fuse for short-circuit protection