DC motor Driver ( 40A Continuous Current)
| Part Number: MOTD4280
This motor driver is designed to drive medium to high power DC motor with current capacity up to 80A peak and 30 :42A continuously.
MOSFETs are switched at 16 KHz to ensure quiet operation and no annoying whining sound. Besides, it also equipped with a microcontroller unit to provide some smart features such as multiple input mode, current limiting and thermal protection.
- Some of the features for the driver are summarized as below:
- Bi-directional control for a single DC motor.
- Support motor from 7V to 25V.
- Maximum current up to 82A peak (1 second), 42A (5 minutes) or 30A continuous
- 16 KHz switching frequency for quiet operation.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- LiPo battery low voltage warning.
- Thermal protection.
- Current limiting base on temperature.
- Multiple input modes: Analog, PWM, Simplified Serial and Packetized Serial
- On board push button for manual operation
For DC Motor Driver user manual, please click here