Double Dc Motor - Double Gearbox with Adjustable Gear Ratio
Double motor and double gearbox kit from Tamiya. This is an excellent way to get started quickly with robotics! These motors are because of their price, their ease in assembly, and the ability to be controlled by low-cost motor driver ICs.
This gear box can drive two wheels independently in either forward or reverse. The twin-motor gearbox can also be configured for two different gear ratios (fast and faster). Gearbox comes unassembled as shown.
- Includes gears, housing, motors, lube, and allen wrench
- 58:1 and 203:1 gear ratios possible
- Motors operate from 1.5-3V
- Can be controlled by our dual dc motor driver
- Mounting holes and hardware included
- Gear Ratios: 58:1 203:1
- Motor RPM: 12300 (9710 Maximum Efficiency)
- Motor Voltage: 1.5-3V (1.5V Recommended)
- •Motor Stall Current: 2.1A
- Free-run current: 150mA
- Motor Stall torque: 36 g-cm