This is ECG/EMG shield which allow Arduino like boards to capture both Electrocardiography and Electromiography signals. The shield opens new possibilities to experiment with bio feedback.
When used as ECG (Electrocardiograph) you can monitor your heartbeat activity and regularity over period of time as detected by electrodes attached to skin.
When used as EMG (electromyograph ) you can monitor and evaluate the electrical activity produced by skeletal muscles. The signals can be analyzed to detect medical abnormalities, activation level, gesture position and biomechanics of human and animal movement.
- Stackable headers up to 6 channel may be stack and wired to A0-A6 analogue inputs
- Calibration signal generation by D4/D9 digital output
- Precise Trimmer potentiometer for calibration (all boards are shipped completely assembled, tested and calibrated so you should not do this unless you wat to see how things works)
- Input connector for normal or Active electrodes
- works with both 3.3V and 5V Arduino boards
For ECG-EMG user manual, Please Click Here
Electric guru monitoring software, created by Rob Sacks
Arduino example for ECG capture and interface to Electric Guru