The SkyNav SKM55 Series with embedded GPS antenna enables high performance navigation in the most stringent applications and solid fix even in harsh GPS visibility environments.
It is based on the high performance features of the MediaTek 3329 single-chip architecture, Its –165dBm tracking sensitivity extends positioning coverage into far places where the GPS was not possible before.
The UART and USB connector design is the easiest and convenient solution to communication with other electronic equipment.
Note: GPS Interface Protocol is RS 232 you need to plugging a MAX-232 in between GPS and your micro controller( Arduino - Raspberry pi- Pic) .
- Ultra high sensitivity: -165dBm
- 22 tracking/66 acquisition-channel receiver
- WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN support
- NMEA protocols (default speed: 9600bps)
- Internal back-up battery
- One serial port
- Embedded patch antenna 25 x 25 x 4.0 mm
- Operating temperature range: -40 to 85℃
- Tiny form factor ：46 * 45 * 15mm
For data sheet Click Here