This board combines 3 sensors with 9DOF (three-axis gyro + three axis acceleration + three axial magnetic) into a single tiny package. Convenient to used together as an inertial management unit.
They are all accessible via I2C communication protocol (fully compatible with 3.3V - 5V systems, including Logic Level Converting circuit).
Sensors included on the board
- ITG3205 (3-Axis Digital Gyroscope Sensor) include an embedded temperature sensor.
- ADXL345 (3-Axis Digital Accelerometer).
- HMC5883L (3-Axis Digital Compass).
- VCC For 5v if use with 5v level system Such as ( Arduino UNO, Leonardo, Mega)
- 3.3 v For 3.3v if use with 3.3v level system Such as ( Arduino Due, Raspberry pi )
- GND - Ground
- SCL - I2C Clock
- SDA - I2C Data