IMU Module 9 DOF (MPU-9150)
The MPU-9150 is a System in Package (SiP) that combines two chips: the MPU-6050, which contains a 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, and the AK8975, a 3-axis digital compass.
- Digital-output 9-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format
- Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Tri-axis compass with a full scale range of ±1200µT
- VDD Supply voltage range of 2.4V–3.46V
- Gyro + Accel + Compass + DMP operating current: 4.25mA (full power, gyro at all rates, accel at 1kHz sample rate, compass at 8Hz rate)
- 400kHz Fast Mode I²C serial host interface
- On-chip timing generator with ±1% frequency variation over full temperature range
- 10,000g shock tolerant
- I2C Pullup Resistors populated on board.