MC33886 Dual DC Motor Driver (5A Continuous)
The MC33886 dual motor drivers able to control two DC load currents up to 5.0 A continuously. It is excellent choice for heavy duty robots and many other industrial applications that involve medium size DC motors. You can control each of the two motors separately, meaning each motor run at different speed of rotation or run in different direction.
The MC33886 works with 5 V logic levels, supports up to 10 kHz PWM, and features current feedback, under-voltage protection, over-current protection, and over-temperature protection. The driver is easy to use as shown in the tutorial and video prepared by Future Electronics Egypt below.
- Continuous Current: 5 A (for each motor) (for each motor)
- Maximum Current Rating: 8 A (for each motor)
- Voltage Range: 5-28V
- Maximum PWM Frequency: 10 kHz
- Over temperature protection
- Under-voltage shutdown
- Over-Current protection available
- Output control via two independent inputs (forward, reverse, free-wheeling low/high) available