Raspberry Pi Expansion & Development Board
This is an expansion board for Raspberry Pi (Models 2, B+, A+). This is an amazing module that enables you to extend the capabilities of Raspberry Pi to the next level.
The expansion board provides the Raspberry Pi with GPIO interface, joystick, dual LED, buzzer. It has OLED display, high precision RTC (real time clock) and USB to UART converter. Moreover, It add 8 bit resolution AD (analog to digital) and D/A (digital to analog) together with sensor interface for connecting sensors to your Raspberry Pi. The expansion board has an integrated pressure and temperature sensor (BMP 180), IR control (IR receiver for IR remote control) and interface for 1 wire devices.
- Supports Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2.
- Standard I/O: dual LED, joystick, buzzer, the basic components.
- USB TO UART: CP2102, control the Pi through serial terminal.
- Display: 0.96inch OLED, big world in the little screen.
- RTC: DS3231, high precision, backup battery holder is also available.
- AD/DA: PCF8591, 8-bit resolution, screw terminal IO interface.
- GPIO Expansion: PCF8574, more GPIO, more possibility.
- IR Control: LFN0038K, Raspberry Pi remote control comes true.
- Pressure Sensor: BMP180, measuring air pressure and temperature.
- 1-WIRE: for connecting 1-WIRE devices, DS18B20 is included.
- Sensor Interface: for connecting various sensors.
What's on the Board
- Raspberry Pi GPIO interface : for connecting Raspberry Pi
- USB TO UART : control the Pi through serial terminal
- AD/DA IO interface : screw terminal
- 1-WIRE interface : for connecting 1-WIRE devices like DS18B20
- Sensor interface : for connecting various sensors
- 0.96inch OLED : SSD1306 driver, 128×64 resolution, SPI interface
- CP2102 : USB TO UART converter
- PCF8591 : 8-bit AD/DA converter, I2C interface
- BMP180 : pressure sensor, I2C interface
- PCF8574 : I/O expansion chip, I2C interface
- DS3231 : high precision RTC chip, I2C interface
- Power indicator
- User LED
- LFN0038K IR receiver