Skylab UART GPS Module (For Microcontroller and Arduino)
The Skylab SKM53 GPS is a small size low weight module that comes with embedded antenna. Where the GPS was not possible before. The 6-pin UART connector design is the easiest and convenient solution to be embedded in a portable device and receiver like car holder, personal locator, speed camera detector and vehicle or robot locator.
- 22 tracking/66 acquisition-channel receiver.
- Internal back-up battery.
- NMEA-0183 compliant protocol protocol.
- Operating temperature range: -40 to 85℃.
- Embedded patch antenna 18.2 x 18.2 x 4.0 mm.
- Small form factor: 30x20x11.4mm.
- Power: 5 VDC.