Skylab UART GPS Module SKM58 (Small Form Factror)
The SkyNav SKM58 Series with embedded GPS antenna enables high performance navigation. It is a very small size GPS and antenna (2cm x 1.2cm) which make it suitable where size and weight are critical to your system.
It is based on the high performance features of the MediaTek 3329 single-chip architecture, Its –165dBm tracking sensitivity extends positioning coverage.
The 6-pin UART connector design is the easiest and convenient solution to be embedded in a portable device and receiver like GPS mouse, car holder, personal locator, speed camera detector and vehicle locator.
- Ultra high sensitivity: -165dBm
- 22 tracking/66 acquisition-channel receiver
- WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN support
- NMEA protocols (default speed: 9600bps)
- One serial port
- Embedded patch antenna 12*12*4 mm
- Operating temperature range: -40 to 85℃
- Tiny form factor ：20.5mm x12.8mm x 7.8mm