The STM32F0DISCOVERY helps you to discover the STM32F051xx Cortex®-M0 features and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly. Based on the STM32F051R8T6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, LEDs, pushbuttons and an additional prototyping board for easy connection of additional components and modules.
- STM32F051R8T6 microcontroller featuring 64 KB Flash memory, 8 KB RAM
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- Two push buttons (user and reset)/span>
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples