The Blue Pill is a development board based on ST Microelectronics STM32F103C8T6A microcontroller that has an ARM Cortex-M3 core that runs at 72MHz max. Software libraries are available that allow users to program the chip using the Arduino IDE.
It is possible to use our STLink V2 device programmer to debug and download code into the board.
- Microcontroller: STM32F103C8T6
- ARM® 32-bit Cortex® -M3 CPU
- 72 MHz max CPU frequency
- Voltage from 2 V to 3.6 V
- 64 KB Flash
- 20 KB SRAM
- Communication: I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, USB
- GPIO with external interrupt capability
- Up to 7 Timers (3 x 16-bit timers, 1 x PWM timer, 2 x watchdog timers and a SysTick timer)
Introduction to the STM32 Blue Pill (STM32F103C8T6)