Temperature Sensor (Precision Centigrade)
The LM35 series are precision IC temperature sensors, with an output voltage linearly proportional to the Centigrade temperature. Thus the LM35 has an advantage over linear temperature sensors calibrated in Kelvin, as the user is not required to subtract a large constant voltage from the output to obtain convenient Centigrade scaling.
The LM35 does not require any external calibration or trimming to provide typical accuracies of ±¼°C at room temperature and ±¾°C over a full ?55°C to +150°C temperature range.
- Calibrated directly in Celsius
- Linear + 10 mV/°C scale factor
- 0.5°C ensured accuracy (at +25°C)
- Sensing & Instrumentation
- Consumer Electronics
- Automation & Process Control
- System Monitoring