Dual DC Motor Controller & Driver (20A Rated-40A Max)
This is T’Rex driver and controller with an Arduino compatible motor controller designed to power and control dc motors and servos. This board includes 2 drivers 20A each (40A max), arduino controller and accelerometer sensor for impact detection.
The Dual H bridges are rated for stall currents of 40A per motor and average currents of 20A per motor. Each motor has independent variable electronic braking. Self-resetting PTC fuses prevent damage from stalled motors.
This controller combines an Arduino development board with a dual FET H-bridge motor driver. The heart of the board is an ATMega328P AVR microcontroller which comes loaded with the Arduino bootloader and some simple control code. The code on each T'Rex controller can be easily accessed and changed in the Arduino IDE using the built in USB interface, ISP, or FTDI sockets.
The driver is equipped with accelerometer sensor for angle and impact detection and also factory calibrated hall-effect sensors measure current draw of each motor
Dimensions: 11 x 6 x 2.5
- 1x T'Rex Robot/Motor Controller
- 4x 30mm Brass Hex Spacer
- 4x 6mm Brass Hex Spacer
- 4x Hex Nut
- 1x 4-wire Female to Female Cable
- 6V -30V operation with built in solid state power switch
- Programmable with the Arduino IDE (ATMega328P, 5V @ 16MHz)
- Dual FET "H" bridge rated 20A with self resetting PTC fuses
- Electronic braking and current monitoring for each motor
- 3-axis accelerometer provides angle and impact detection
- Auto-detects RC, BlueTooth, or I2C control
- 6x Servo Outputs
Android App (BlueTooth module required)