This environmental sensor module is based on BME680 powerful environmental sensor. It can sense temperature, barometric pressure, humidity and VOC (volatile organic compound) gas of the surrounding environment.
You can monitor 4 environmental parameters simultaneously. All the measurements can be read through either I2C or SPI connection. With the BME680 you can monitor the air quality, surrounding air status, industrial pollution and controlled farming environment. Applications is not limited to weather forecasting, HVAC, home automation, fire protection systems, hazards storage area monitoring and medical space environment watching.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 or 5 V
- I2C & SPI communication interface..
- Temperature Range: -40C to 85C.
- Humidity Range: 0-100%.
- Pressure Range: 30,000 pa - 110,000 pa.
- Altitude Range: 0 -9 km with accuracy of 1m at sea level