Artificial intelligence (AI), deep learning and machine learning embedded applications need a powerful processing boards with special features. Sipeed M1 AI development kit With integrated Micropython is an excellent start for AI and deep learning developers. Unlike the conventional C or C++ seen in most hardware boards, the Sipeed M1 integrates Micropython to make development pretty smooth and straightforward.
At the heart of the Sipeed M1 platform is the AI chip K210 by Kendryte, a dual-core RISC-V with an FPU. It serves as the core unit and dual-core processing with independent FPU, 64-bit CPU and 8M in-built SRAM. With a 400Mhz adjustable nominal frequency it supports multiplication, division and square root operation. Chip K210 can perform operations such as convolution, batch normalization, activation and pooling.. This module can realize face detection, voice, color and object recognition, MNIST handwritten digit recognition, feature map visualization, tiny yolov2 and so on.
M1 Dock Embedded AI development board integrates M1W Dock, GC0328 camera, 2.4 inches LCD with 320*240 resolution, and it also has built-in microphone, TF card slot and on-board USB to serial chip for downloading and debugging codes. With so many powerful functions, we are sure this product would be the best choice for all AI developers.
- Digital Video Port (DVP) interface support
- I2C, I2S, SPI and JTAG
- Field Programmable IO Array (FPIOA/IOMUX)
- Neural Network Processor (KPU)
- Audio processor (APU)
- Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) hardware accelerator
- AES and SHA256 algorithm hardware accelerators
- Machine vision and hearing
- Low power, better vision processing speed and accuracy
- KPU high performance Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) hardware accelerator
- FPC24P socket for DVP camera and 8-bit MCU LCD
- Power amplifier IC for use with speakers
- Microphone Array expansion board for sound localization, beam forming, speech recognition, etc.
- Onboard high-speed DAC
- On-board Wifi, adopt ESP8285 chip