This GSM / GPRS module is based on SIM800L by SIMCOM. It supports quad-band GSM/GPRS network including SIM800L GPRS and SMS message data. The SIM800L GSM / GPRS board features compact size and low current consumption. With power saving technique, the current consumption is as low as 1mA in sleep mode. It communicates with microcontroller via UART port, supports command. It's operating voltage is 3.7 ~ 4.2V, peak current is 1A.
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Make and receive voice calls using a headset or an external 8 speaker and electret microphone
- Send and receive SMS messages
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- Scan and receive FM radio broadcasts
- AT command interface with "auto baud" detection
- Lead out buzzer and vibrational motor control port
- Input Voltage：DC 3.7-4.2V.