RS-232 to TTL converter (UT-210) converts data (TXD, RXD) of RS-232 to TTL signal. The TTL electrical level is 5V, without external power supply. It adopts unique "RS-232 charge pump" technology to drive the system and gains power without initializing the RS-232 serial port.
The RS-232 to TTL converter has an automatic transmission and reception conversion with no delay. It has a unique I/O circuit auto control data flow direction. With these, you don't need any handshake signal (RTS, DTR). The RS-232 converter run smoothly and is compatible with current software and hardware without modifying the software.
- Standards: RS-232 TIA/EIA, TTL
- Power: port-powered over RS-232, no need external connected
- TXD/RXD/GND communication
- Baudrate: 300bps-115.2Kbps
- Works with all communication software, plug & play
- Supports all operating system
- Dimension: 62×34×18mm
- Operating temperature: -40℃ to 85℃