INA219 High Side DC Current Sensor (26V ±3.2A)
The INA219 based Current sensor module is an I2C interface based high precesion and bi-directional current/power monitoring module. The current sensor is an essential component of the power monitoring system. INA219 is capable of sensing power, voltage, and current with a 128 sample averaging and submitting the data to a host microcontroller using the I2C bus protocol.
INA219 current snsor has a powerful 12-bit ADC that converts the current sensed by a precision amplifier. The current sensing range is ±3.2A with a resolution of 0.8mA. This module can measure DC voltage up to +26V.
- Power Input: 3.0V-5.0V
- Up to +26V target voltage
- 0.1 ohm 1% 2W current sense resistor
- Up to ±3.2A current measurement, with ±0.8mA resolution
- Senses Bus Voltages from 0 to 26 V
- I2C- or SMBus-compatible interface
- Up to 128 samples can be averaged to achieve filtering in noisy environments.