ESP32 Development Board (WIFI - Bluetooth) 30 pins
This is the ESP32 development board with the incredible module ESP32 from Espressif. This is very powerful module which exceds by far the previous famous module ESP8266. The ESP32 has both WIFI and Bluetooth 4 capabilities (BLE). It also have 32 bit double core CPU, one dedicated for the wireless (WIFI & Bluetooth) and the other dedicated for the logic and control. The ESP32 also have 36 PIN for your project as follows:
- Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) – Up to 16 channels of 12-bit SAR ADC’s. The ADC range can be set, in firmware, to either 0-1V, 0-1.4V, 0-2V, or 0-4V – no more weird 0-1V ADC.
- Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) – Two 8-bit DAC’s to produce true analog voltages
- Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) – Up to 16 channels of PWM-capable pins for dimming LEDs or controlling motors.
- Touch Sensor – 10 GPIOs feature capacitive sensing; make a 10-key buttonpad.
- UART - Two UART interfaces, one is used to load code serially. They feature flow control, and support IrDA too.
- I2C, SPI, I2S – There are two I2C and four SPI interfaces to hook up all sorts of sensors and peripherals, plus two I2S interfaces if you want to add sound to your project.
T he following is a nice comparison between ESP32, ESP8266 and Arduino uno:
ESPressif ESP32 datasheet and manuals and many other useful data