OpenLog is an open source data logger. Simple to use, simple to change. Power up this device and it will start logging any received serial data at 9600bps. Sending Ctrl+z three times will drop out of logging and let you in to command mode. 'new' commend will create a new file. 'md' command makes a directory. '?' command brings up the list of commands. OpenLog does log serial streams extremely well.
OpenLog currently supports FAT16 and FAT32 microSD cards (we've tested up to 16GB!).
Note: New firmware is available which allows the OpenLog to be used in Arduino and also allows for higher baud rates. Check the links below for more information.
- Log to low-cost microSD FAT16/32 cards up to 16GB
- Simple command interface
- Edit config.txt file from a computer to change baud rate and other system settings
- Configurable baud rates (2400 to 115200bps)
- Reprogrammable ATmega328 using the Arduino IDE
- Two LEDs indicate writing status
- Input voltage from 3.3V to 12V
- 2mA idle, 6mA at maximum recording rate
Dimensions: 4 x 15 x 19 mm