Data Logger Module (OpenLog)
OpenLog is an open source data logger. Simple to use, simple to change. Power up this device and it will start logging any received serial data at 9600bps. Sending Ctrl+z three times will drop out of logging and let you in to command mode. 'new' commend will create a new file. 'md' command makes a directory. '?' command brings up the list of commands. OpenLog does log serial streams extremely well.
OpenLog currently supports FAT16 and FAT32 microSD cards (we've tested up to 16GB!).
Note: New firmware is available which allows the OpenLog to be used in Arduino and also allows for higher baud rates. Check the links below for more information.
- Log to low-cost microSD FAT16/32 cards up to 16GB
- Simple command interface
- Edit config.txt file from a computer to change baud rate and other system settings
- Configurable baud rates (2400 to 115200bps)
- Reprogrammable ATmega328 using the Arduino IDE
- Two LEDs indicate writing status
- Input voltage from 3.3V to 12V
- 2mA idle, 6mA at maximum recording rate
Dimensions: 4 x 15 x 19 mm