2.4GHz Transceiver nRF 24L01 (2DB Antenna)
The latest version of 2.4 Ghz wireless transceiver based on Nordic nRF 24L01. This module is equipped with power amplifier (PA) and low noise amplifier (LNA) together with 2DB antenna. This increase the transmission distance to reach 1000 meter at 250kbps data ratewith line of sight but at he same tie noise is decreased due to LNA.
The Nordic nRF24L01 integrates a complete 2.4GHz RF transceiver, RF synthesizer, and Enhanced ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator supporting a high-speed SPI interface for the application controller.
Transceivers like these both send and receive data in 'packets' of several bytes at a time. There is built-in error correction and resending, and it is possible to have one unit communicate with up to 6 other similar units at the same time.
- Power Supply: 1.9 : 3.3 v
- 2DB Antenna
- Low noise amplifier (LNA) for noise supression
- Power Amplifier (PA)
- 1Km Range with line of sight at 250kbps
- Ultra low power consumption – months to years of battery lifetime
- 250kbps to 2Mbit Data Rate
- Auto Acknowledge & Auto Re-Transmit
- Multiceiver - 6 Data Pipes
- Software selectable channel from 2400MHz to 2525MHz (125 Selectable channels)
For nRF24L01 datasheet, click here
nRF24L01 wireless module Arduino Demo
For more information about nRF24L01 wireless module
Everything You Need to Know about the nRF24L01
For nRF24L01-2.4GHz - HowTo and Arduino examples, click here
nRF24L01 with Arduinio's SPI Library.