CNC breakout board receive the data from your computer (MACH3 software) parallel port and convert it to control signal for controlling the motion of up to 5 stepper (servo) motors through motor drivers. It can also control the spindle speed and limit switches and many other features. You can think of it as the core manager of your CNC machine.
- Fully support control via parallel port, such as MACH3, LinuxCNC (EMC2), etc.
- Can be powered by USB power supply or external power supply
- External power supply input: 12-24V
- Equipped with anti-reverse connection function
- All input signals are isolated by optical coupler
- One relay output port for control spindle on/off
- One 0-10V analog voltage output port for control of inverter and spindle speed