A6 GSM GPRS Module
This is mini version serial GSM / GPRS core development board based on GPRS A6 module. It supports dual-band GSM/GPRS network, available for GPRS and SMS message data remote transmission.
The board features compact size and low current consumption. With power saving technique, the current consumption is as low as 3mA in sleep mode.
It communicates with microcontroller via UART port, supports command including GSM 07.07, GSM 07.05 and Ai-Thinker enhanced AT Commands.
- Module: Ai Thinker A6
- Operating Voltage: 4.5 - 5.2 Volt
- Standby average current 3 mA less
- Support GSM / GPRS quad-band, including 850,900,1800,1900MHZ
- Working Current: maximum of 2A
- Working temperature: -30 ℃ to + 80 ℃
- GPRS Class: 10
- Sensitivity: < -105dBm
- support voice calls
- support SMS text messaging
- Support GPRS data traffic, the maximum data rate, download 85.6Kbps, upload 42.8Kbps
- Supports digital audio and analog audio support for HR, FR, EFR, AMR speech coding
- Module Dimensions: 33.1 mm x 26.4 mm
About the Antenna:
- Frequency: 780MHz~960MHz, 1710MHz~2170MHz
- Antenna gain: +2.0 0.7 dBi @ 880 MHz, +2.0 0.7 dBi @ 1800 MHz
- S.W.R <= 2.0 @ 2100 MHz ~ 2500 MHz
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Usage: It can be soldered directly to the board.