ADC0808 8 bit A/D Convertor with 8-Channel Multiplexer
ADC0808 is an 8 bit analog to digital converter with eight input analog channels, i.e., it can take eight different analog inputs. The input which is to be converted to digital form can be selected by using three address lines.
The voltage reference can be set using the Vref+ and Vref- pins. The step size is decided based on set reference value. Step size is the change in analog input to cause a unit change in the output of ADC. The default step size is 19.53mV corresponding to 5V reference voltage.
- Easy Interface to all microprocessors
- Operates ratiometrically or with 5 Vdc or analog span adjusted voltage reference
- No zero or full scale adjust required
- 8-channel multiplexer with address logic
- 0V to 5V input range with single 5V power supply
- Outputs meet TTL voltage level specifications
- ADC0808 equivalent to MM74C949