GSM-GPRS MODULE is an ultra compact and reliable wireless module. It is based on SIM900A 4 Frequency GPRS module. The GSM-GPRS Shield is configured and controlled via its UART using simple AT commands.
Module have two set power supply interface VCC5 5V power supply, VCC4 interface, 3.5--4.5V power supply, optional power on self starting (default) and control start.
The MODULE allows you to achieve this via any of the three methods: Short Message Service, Audio and GPRS
- Fully compatible with Arduino Uno and Mega.
- calling and message .
- SIM900 all pins breakout. Not just the UART port and debug port be layout.
- Not only can use the button for power on , but also can use the digital pin of Arduino to power on and reset the SIM900 module.
- Quad-Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- Control via AT commands
- Supply voltage range : 3.7 … 5 V
- Size: 49mm x 47mm
- GSM-GPRS Module V3.1
- Quad band Antenna
- POWER CABLE