This is professional high resolution day Raspberry Pi camera with fisheye lens for wider field of view and adjustable focal lens. This camera can produced high definition (HD) videos and also high quality picture snapshot. The camera comes with two infrared LEDs of power 1Watt each and 850 nm wavelength for excellent night vision. Each one of the two infrared LED boards have photoresistor for detecting darkness (night) and triggering the infrared LED.
The camera is equipped with Omni vision 5 megapixel OV5647 high resolution camera sensor. In terms of still images, the camera is capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480 p60/90 video .The camera module is good for both professional and beginner users. It can be used for security applications, slow motion, image recognition, time laps and many other countless applications.
- Omni vision OV5647 sensor
- 5MPixel sensor
- Still picture resolution : 2592 x 1944
- Max video resolution : 1080p
- Max frame rate: 30fps
- Connection by flat ribbon cable to 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI) connector S5 on Raspberry Pi computer board
- Fixed focal Lens
- 150mm 15 pins ribbon cable
- Fisheye Lens for wide field of view
- Field of View : 160 degree (where for normal lens it is 72)