This sensor is used for measuring AC (alternating current). They are particularly useful for measuring whole building electricity consumption (or generation for that matter).
The split core type such as the CT in the picture above, is particularly easy to use as it can be clipped straight on to either the live or neutral wire coming into the building without having to do any high voltage electrical work.
- Input Current: 0~100A AC
- Output Mode: 0~50mA
- Non-linearity: ±3%
- Turn Ratio: 100A:0.05A
- Resistance Grade: Grade B
- Work Temperature: -25°C ~ €Œô–ô«70°C
- Dielectric Strength(between shell and output): 1000V AC/1min 5mA
- Leading Wire in Length: 1m
- Open Size: 13mm x 13mm
- Suitable for the current measuring
- Monitoring and protection of AC motor
- Lighting equipment
- Air compressor